Monday, November 9, 2009

Spring Classes!

By Casey Tolfree

I can't believe I'm registering for semester two! So, I'm a little sad because I can't take one of the classes I wanted because of scheduling (I have to have class only twice a week).

So I'm taking my fiction workshop with Victor LaValle, our visiting professor at Adelphi. I wanted to take the novel development class with my current workshop professor, Vince Passaro but I can't because that would mean having class three nights, so I'm taking a dramatic writing development class on African American women playwrights. It should be interesting. It's taught by the end of our English department.

Then there is the practicum, which is required the spring of the first year. We have class Friday in the city and meet with professionals for an hour. Hopefully I can get hooked up with a J-O-B. lol.

That's all for now because I have mucho writing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails